Terms And Conditions
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
Payment of the full delegate, speaker, exhibitor and sponsors fee is due 30 days after the invoice date, or immediately if the registration is made within one month of the event. Our full bank account details are on the invoice.
Please note your booking is valid only after full payment is received. We recommend you check with your Finance Department that payment has been made before traveling to the Conference.
The Total Fees specified on the Order/Invoice are subject to an additional service charge (“Service Charge”) applied to cover set-up and administration costs, and are exclusive of any applicable taxes which shall be payable in addition. All fees shall be payable to Event Organizer within the time specified by Event Organizer in full without any deduction counterclaim or set-off by Delegate.
Fees are a fixed price and unless otherwise stated reductions and discounts cannot be offered should you not wish to attend the entire event.
We understand that things do not always go to plan. Where possible, we will make every effort to assist you before and during the Event. If you need to withdraw your participation for whatever reason prior the Event, the following cancellation charges will apply:
- Cancellations must be made in writing to concern right contact and must be received by the company.
- You will receive a 50% refund of your fees paid to PTN Events if you cancel your registration 30 days or more before the start of the event.
- Cancellations made 29 days or less before the event cannot be refunded or credited. Substitutes may be made at any time.
- Failure to attend all or part of an event for any reason whatsoever will be treated as a late cancellation and no refunds will be given.
- If the event is cancelled or postponed for any reason within our control, then the registration fee will be fully refunded. We shall not be liable for any other loss, damage, costs (including without limitation travel, visa or accommodation costs), expenses or other liabilities incurred by you in connection with such cancellation. Refunds may take up to 30 business days.
ALTERATION OF THE ADVERTISED PACKAGE
PTN Events shall use its best endeavors to adhere to the advertised package and agenda for the event disclosed to the Client prior to the date of this agreement, but such package and/or agenda may be altered, or parts thereof omitted or dates thereof changed, for any cause that PTN Events (after consultation with the Client), acting reasonably shall consider to be necessary. Notwithstanding the above, PTN Events will use its best efforts to organize the event on a suitable venue or online platform (whichever is applicable), and on the proposed dates. Do not rely on any oral representations with respect to the dates. Any change in dates will be communicated by email to the client in advance. PTN Events is entitled, without penalty, to change the venue or online platform (whichever is applicable) or date of the event.
Our agendas are correct at the time of issue; however, it may be necessary to make some amendments to the content, speakers, location, and/or timing of the event.
We accept no liability in respect of any damages, theft or loss of your property at the event. You are responsible for safeguarding your own property.
Views expressed by speakers at the event may not be the views of the PTN Events. All event materials are provided to you on an “as is” basis and we make no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of such materials.
PTN Events Private Limited owns all intellectual property rights in all event materials and delegate lists.
You may not film, photograph or otherwise record all or any part of the event.
You must comply with all applicable laws and any health and safety requirements at the event.
Please note that in case of force majeure PTN Events will not be liable or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in delivering its obligations. Force majeure includes any circumstances beyond the will of PTN Events or their reasonable control, including but not limited to: failure of electronic or technical equipment or communication lines, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, natural disasters, severe weather, earthquakes, pandemic, war, danger of war, government restrictions, revolts, strikes, transportation difficulties, fire or severe disturbances affecting the conference organization or its suppliers.
GRANT OF RIGHTS AND RESERVATIONS
- We grant and you accept a license to use (a) the Organiser Branding on the Exhibits and in advertising for your products and (b) the other Sponsorship Rights, in accordance with these Terms and/or the Contract Form.
- All rights not expressly granted to you under these Terms or under the Contract Form are reserved to us. You acknowledge and agree that (a) we are the owner or controller of the Commercial Rights and of all rights in the Organiser Branding (including but not limited to marks specific to the Event) and (b) you will not be entitled to exploit or enter into any commercial or other agreement to exploit any of the Commercial Rights other than the Sponsorship Rights.
- If any of the Sponsorship Rights are expressed to be exclusive in the Contract Form, we will not grant the same rights to a third party. If there is no such reference, all Sponsorship Rights are non-exclusive and we may grant the same rights to others.
- You grant and we accept a worldwide, sub-licensable, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use the Sponsor Branding for the delivery of the Sponsorship Rights for so long as is required to promote and exploit the Event in any media whatsoever (including but without limitation on a website or mobile-device application) including by use on promotional material and merchandising.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PTN Events shall not be liable for any special, consequential, or incidental damages arising out of this agreement or the services provided hereunder, including but not limited to damages for lost profits, loss of use or any damages or sums paid by the Client to third parties, even if PTN Events has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
PTN Events has registered and partner offices across the world and conducts business in several countries where its offices are located. Hence, the terms and conditions are subject to the jurisdiction and law of the land, which will be duly mentioned in the respective contracts/booking forms/agreements and other legally binding documents.
The construction, validity and performance of these documents shall be governed in all respects by the local laws as applicable.
Should you have any queries regarding the Terms & Conditions, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org